The Sales Account Manager’s primary responsibility is to create and to develop ongoing business relationships with a portfolio of accounts to reduce their cost and risk of owning and maintaining mission critical IT-based systems with IS unique solutions, and associated services. He works to drive revenue growth from existing accounts as well as identifying opportunities for growth within the portfolio.
– Bachelor degree in ICT field.
– Vendor sales certifications & training on soft skills and sales & marketing skills.
– Ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
– Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
– Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude.
This is the key position that is responsible for 24/7 monitoring of alarms and alerts coming on the dashboard and reporting them timely to mitigate and reducing the risk of compromise.
– Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes, and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
– Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
– Knowledge of common Internet protocols and applications.
– Communicate effectively by contributing significantly to the development and delivery of a variety of written and visual documents.
Setup and manage all development platforms, designs production system architecture, manage cloud instances.
– Strong background in Linux Administration including supporting system tools (CentOS/Redhat and Ubuntu etc.).
– Good understanding of database platforms (PostgreSQL, SQL Server etc.).
– Good understanding in source control systems: Subversion, GIT…
– Good OS scripting Skills.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The Pre-Sales Engineer supports the sales team and responsible for developing customer solution in the sales cycle, based on understanding customer needs and aligning those needs with IS solutions offering.
– Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills.
– Attention to detail, plus analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
The holder of this position will take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution.
He will be also researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve system issues.
He will Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams.
– Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
– Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues.
– Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. Zendesk).
– Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal.
– BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field.
The holder of this position is responsible of participating in developing software products, analysing, designing, and writing code. The role holder is also responsible for testing and debugging software products.
– Knowledge of designing and building applications.
– Understanding of System Development Lifecycle.
– Strong Knowledge of programming languages, such as Java, C++, Python, Perl.
– Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
– Excellent debugging and optimization skills.
– Strong analytical skills.Apply Now!
On-job training opportunity for IT fresh graduates who are interested in starting their career path in Sales & Marketing. Learn new skills and add to your knowledge base while gaining confidence in your abilities.
– Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any IT field.
– Excellent English language.
– Strong communication skills.
* The potential for a full-time job offer at the end of the internship based on the trainee performance.Apply Now!
Take a step forward and apply now! Each candidate is considered with great care, we put enormous effort into evaluating every application to find the perfect match for the available positions.